Thursday, July 12, 2007

Look how they shine for you

Hello all! Quick entry today. Extreme many photos! I suppose :D

K, night study pictures first!
Arrived there at 7, took my Emaths book at locker.

Loves!

I did mean mode median & prob. Ha ha.

Went to grandma's house after that, at Teban Gardens.
Sooo super duper uber long since I went there.
I saw my cousin, Sze Xuen! Gahhh so cute (x

Simply adorable!

Lovely & me!

The kitchen I used to love.

Bestie feels kinda awkward, cos she's the "extra" there.
Ha ha, but at least they made her feel at home!
Took photos outside, nice okay.

Lovers in Teban, hahah.

Supper later!

Hor fun!

Went home, studied for FNN & slept real late.
Tsk, I hate to burn midnight oil. Haaa.

Today school was alright. Nothing much really, average.
Went to IMM with sis, bestie, Yilian, Samantha, Clara, Guohao & Shenglong.
Fun fun funnn, we "ponned" our elective mock test, haha.

Actually its not our fault k. No one came & take our FNN class.
Made me study for nothing, kanagui.

Lunch @ Mac!

Yummaye.

Went to Daiso to buy some items, yeah so long since I been there.
After that, camwhore at this isolated place!
The place is sooo bright & white, like heaven :D

Stuck onto the wall.

Stuck again, with more people!

LOVE.

IM THE V! V V V :D

Then we started to take pictures with us jumping.
Really hard to take 1 nice picture you know. So blurry & stuffs.
We had to take at least 20 shots to get a really nice one.

Happyyy!

See how Clara jumps!

Look how Clara runs! Cute.

Loveee her! Ps, picture edit sucks :x

"Oh-no!"

Xin tong xin.

Gosh, caught in the action!

We laughed & we took somemore, until a security guard came & chased us away.
He said, "You're not supposed to stay here you know!"
K, had super loads of fun today! Yay, love ya guys many!

Tomorrow is Friday the 13th! Didnt know until today.
& tomorrow's Clara's birthday! Whee :D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN ADVANCE!

Maths remedial tomorrow. Omg trigo :x Vector retest too.
I dont like my Sec 4 life, oh wells.

Goodbye all.

My dear ***, please cheerup okay? Strong girls dont cry :)

No comments: